harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][concurrent] ASF block comments?
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 07:02:28 GMT
I made mods to them, so that they would compile. We've discussed this
in the past; there was some invalid generics syntax that was valid at
the point of the JSR166 PFD. For maintenance purposes, it was easier
to take the single tag of code from the concurrency CVS than try to do
a mish/mash approach. As such, there were a few compile errors.

The problem in ConcurrentHashMap was in the putAll method;
Iterator<Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V> was change to Iterator<?
extends Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V>.

I'll have to look into what I changed in the test file, if that's needed.

-Nathan