harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac and hdk
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:20:37 GMT
It's possible, it's just not well documented and probably not well supported.

Note - you'll have to manually setup the bootclasspath arguments.

<plugin>
    <configuration>
        <source>1.4</source>
        <target>1.4</target>
        <verbose>true</verbose>
        <fork>false</fork>
        <compilerId>eclipse</compilerId>
    </configuration>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
            <artifactId>plexus-compiler-eclipse</artifactId>
            <version>1.5.1</version>
        </dependency>
     </dependencies>
</plugin>