harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] Revision #465514 broke image decoders.
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:08:19 GMT
I removed the final modifiers; this only affected PngDecoder,
GifDecoder and JpegDecoder. I missed the comments in the fields of
JpegDecoder, that was my mistake.

There were only 3-4 other fields that were finalized. Your email
mentioned "a lot of invalid modifications"; what are the other issues,
specifically?

-Nathan