harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Build failure messages
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:08:23 GMT
I've been trying to work through many of the warnings, module by
module. Most of the warnings fall into the following categories.
* serial - Serializable classes that don't have explicit serialVersionUID fields
* unchecked - missing type variables, mostly collection references
* unused - unused private fields, methods; these are tough as some of
them are seemingly used by native code
* missing @Override - methods that override other methods are
annotated for safety

-Nathan