harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] can we add a unified conventions file?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:50:28 GMT
Folks,

I’ve taken a close look at various unresolved cross-references.
Certain documents from classlib / drlvm modules contain references to so-called unified conventions
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/*checkout*/incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/doc/conventions.htm?view=co>
. Since this file is missing, unified conventions links are broken what is actually not good
:( I have a copy of the aforementioned file, and if you approve, I can put it into both folders.

IMHO it would be nice to follow these conventions throughout the site… It’d improve out
site for sure, will make it consistent and homogeneous☺.
How about that?

Best regards,
Sveta Konovalova