harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [wiki] frontpage outdated?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:25:25 GMT
Salikh,

I like your idea and the DrlvmBuildTroubleshooting page looks really
fine.  I've updated the README file and have removed the troubleshooting
section [3.14]
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/REA
DME.txt?view=col>  intentionally, as Wiki is a better place for such
issues, no doubt.

AFAIK two issues were mentioned in this README section:

1.    Command line is over the maximum length with no source file
specified.

2.    The property
C:\work\vm-harmony\vm\tests\smoke\classloader\LogLoader.java.keywords

       is not defined. The property common.depends.on.targets is not
defined.

The first issue you've already posted on Wiki.

How about the second one? Don't you think it's worth being mentioned?

Cheers,

Sveta