harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: README.txt patch Was: [drlvm] NPE is thrown when the kernel tests are run on Windows at revision 448448
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:05:21 GMT

Folks,

I took a close look at the README file and Quick Help pages for users [1] and developers [2]
and created patches for these three docs [JIRA 1730] <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1730>
  Taking into consideration latest changes, I fixed duplication of info and out-dated content,
and tried to improve language in some places.

It would be great if someone can find a chance to look at the patches. Your feedback is very
important!

Thanks in advance!

 [1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_users.html

 [2] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_contributors.html