harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] “java.compiler” property
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:38:42 GMT
Mikhail,

Yes, but I think we should have it by default. Another problem is that
we should return something even if we are in the interpreter mode.
Since this property is *mandatory* for all configs. I suggest using
something like "none" or etc.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Enterprise Solution Software Division