harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] version of gcc and other tools
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:55:38 GMT
> I'd prefer to be using ECJ for our compiler, but I haven't heard
> anything lately about getting that back into the build scripts.

Do we still have a problem with it? If so - I've been using ecj for
building the classlib for quite a long time already (without any
tricks with moving ecj jar from one place to another). I believe I've
already posted my configs one or two months ago.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division