harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [tests] Can anyone explain what these are for?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:01:16 GMT
Some tests for beans contained the code like this:

<---
public void testGetArguments() {
    // Covered in the testcases for the constructor
}

public void testGetMethodName() {
    // Covered in the testcases for the constructor
}
<---

I just commented it out. I could simply delete it but decided that we
may need it in the future. When we finish with 1.5 and everybody will
have a lot of free time - we can get back to it and think again: do we
need to insert an additional test case here?

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division