harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Using the HDK ( was Re: [general] jre and hdk snapshots posted to general snapshot site )
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:42:35 GMT
> Wouldn't this be something nice to show people? :)

Well, it does not aligned with the current build system somehow, it
was just for my personal convenience. Build sources, build tests, run
all tests for the module  (bootclasspath & classpath), run the single
test of your choice, run tests with TestNG, convert TestNG test
results with JUnitConverter and even preprocess sources with the
Velocity compiler in order to remove unnecessary logging. :-)
Of course I can share it, if somebody is interested. No problem.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division