harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Using the HDK ( was Re: [general] jre and hdk snapshots posted to general snapshot site )
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:45:49 GMT
Agree. In case somebody is interested:
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.IntrospectionExceptionTest
(from bootclasspath), harmony-hdk-r450941, WinXP.

Crash info:

<==
   [junit] An unhandled error (4) has occurred.
    [junit] HyGeneric_Signal_Number=00000004
    [junit] ExceptionCode=c0000005
    [junit] ExceptionAddress=0052A340
    [junit] ContextFlags=0001003f
    [junit] Handler1=00401010
    [junit] Handler2=11105CE0
    [junit] InaccessibleAddress=00000000
    [junit] EDI=00000000
    [junit] ESI=00000000
    [junit] EAX=0013D69C
    [junit] EBX=00000000
    [junit] ECX=007129FC
    [junit] EDX=00000000
    [junit] EIP=0052A340
    [junit] ESP=0013D66C
    [junit] EBP=00000000
    [junit] Module=C:\Java\harmony-hdk-r450941\jdk\jre\bin\default\harmonyvm.dll
    [junit] Module_base_address=00510000
    [junit] Offset_in_DLL=0001a340
    [junit] This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it
in an unusual way.
    [junit] Please contact the application's support team for more information.
    [junit] Test
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.IntrospectionExceptionTest
FAILED
<==

Thanks,

--