harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] Revision #465514 broke image decoders.
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:42:35 GMT
Nathan, could you, please tell why you changed the field properties in
these classes to
Hashtable<Object,Object> in two of them and to
Hashtable<String,String> in one of them (GifDecoder)?

Look at the declaration in the ImageConsumer class:
void setProperties(Hashtable<?,?> props)

It'd be better to have Hashtable<?,?> as a type in all 3 classes and
Hashtable<Object,Object> as an initial value for this field.