harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] IPF functionality
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:36:07 GMT
I'd like to mention that the vast majority of the classlib code is
buildable and executable on IPF without any additional changes. The
one exception I know, is assembler code from
luni module which supports threading. I think it could be sorted out
in the same way as it was done for em64t. Also the ant build should be
modified and proper binaries added to the depends.

So, speaking about classlib, I am +1 for the main trunk.