harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory Shimansky" <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] A list of drlvm enhancements and limitations
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:53:45 GMT
I don't really care about wording, I just wanted to make separate list for
high level TODO items, like implementation of big pieces, and
enhancements/limitations of the current code state. So I made a new link
from the page which Rana used and put there my 3 items. If you think
appropriate, you could insert your own link there too for JIT TODO items and
rename this whole section to drlvm and JIT (if you think JIT is not a part
of DRLVM) to include both. Does it sound ok to you?