harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory Shimansky" <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:48:31 GMT
My 2003 server is installed on a single core P4 with HT. The test attached
to HARMONY-1669 works fine for me both with and without patch :)

I may get an access to dual core server as described in JIRA but I am afraid
it will take a few days. Probably we can just apply the patch since it
doesn't seem to do any harm.