harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony passes 94% on derby tests.
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:28:41 GMT

On 25 October 2006 at 18:36, "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> I have one more idea: we already have buildtest module. Some time ago we
> agreed to extends it by coverage and japi scripts (I hope it happens soon:)
> ). May be we extend it one more time and store here some scripts for
> automatic run of other-projects unit tests? Seems, in this case we can
> easily reproduce tests run and enable new platforms.
>
> Of cause, we can not cover all application but we can define some list of
> 'most important application'.
>
> Is it OK?

I think gump will do this?

> PS. The directory structure may be something like that:
>
> builtest
>     - trunk
>         - cc
>         - coverage
>         - japi
>         - application_test
>             - derby
>             - ant
>             - etc
>         - misc (some other scripts)

I had assumed we'd make separate, optional cruisecontrol jobs to perform
the coverage/japi/etc reporting.  These jobs would depend on the build
ant test jobs succeeding.  Judging by the structure you suggest, it
seems to me that you may anticipate doing it differently?

Regards,
 Mark.