harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke_test] running kernel classes tests on DRLVM compiled with Intel Compiler (linux/ia32)
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:32:18 GMT
Hello Nataly

It looks like a workaround to me to run the tests for VM. To run other user
applications we need a general solution about what to do with non standard
libraries which Intel compiler links with.

On Gentoo if you install icc, the system adds an entry to
autogenerated /etc/ld.so.conf with path to Intel compiler installation to
automatically include these libraries to linking path, but it seems not to be
the case for other distributions like yours.