harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Incubator graduation update
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:58:20 GMT

On 20 October 2006 at 9:31, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW:  Below are the results of running RAT on a windows snapshot.
> For some reason it complained about lack of ASF block comments in
> DLLs, and proceeded to dump them to the console, so I chopped them out
> of the report.  Looks like mainly missing block comments in emconf
> files.
> I suspect that it will be helpful to do this on an HDK snapshot, plus
> on a source drop (that we don't produce at present, but should IMO).

I'm looking at modifying the federation build to have a source drop
target.  It looks like doing:

  svn export . target/src

and modifying the build.xml to cope with the lack of svn files might
be a good start.  I'll probably take a little more work but I'll get
something checked in so we have something to work with.

P.S. Geir, can we move

out of the federation trunk so the svn export above doesn't copy it?