harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Incubator graduation update
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:58:20 GMT

On 20 October 2006 at 9:31, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW:  Below are the results of running RAT on a windows snapshot.
> For some reason it complained about lack of ASF block comments in
> DLLs, and proceeded to dump them to the console, so I chopped them out
> of the report.  Looks like mainly missing block comments in emconf
> files.
>
> I suspect that it will be helpful to do this on an HDK snapshot, plus
> on a source drop (that we don't produce at present, but should IMO).

I'm looking at modifying the federation build to have a source drop
target.  It looks like doing:

  svn export . target/src

and modifying the build.xml to cope with the lack of svn files might
be a good start.  I'll probably take a little more work but I'll get
something checked in so we have something to work with.

-Mark.

P.S. Geir, can we move

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/sandbox

out of the federation trunk so the svn export above doesn't copy it?