harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing][test] Excluded tests clean up
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:53:04 GMT

On 20 October 2006 at 11:31, "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.ivanov@intel.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working to clean up the excluded list and to make all the tests
> run-able without failures.
> I've created several JIRA issues.

Thanks for looking at these excluded tests.

I've taken a look and added some comments about the unexcluded tests
that still fail for me on linux.

> And https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1892 to make all
> Windows users happier. :)

I'll leave that to a committer who can reproduce the problem.

> Can anyone look at them and apply patches to make creation of patches
> to build.xml easier and less reject-prone?

Don't worry too much about the rejects on removal of exclude lines from
build.xml it's really pretty trivial to see what is intend and manually
remove the required lines.  (Feel free to worry about more complicated
rejects in code though - committers like an easy life. ;-)

Regards,
 Mark.