harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Using latest linux snapshot[hdk]...
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:47:23 GMT
On Wednesday 11 October 2006 04:37 Mike Ringrose wrote:
> Do you have multiple versions of gcc installed? What do you get when you
> run `gcc -dumpversion`?

If you ask me, yes I have several versions installed in parallel which Gentoo
allows to manage with gcc-config utility. For me gcc -dumpversion produces

4.1.1

as expected. But this discussion was not about gcc version. It is about
binaries built on modern installation being ran on somewhat outdated ones.