harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Gray <chris.g...@kiffer.be>
Subject [OT] Any JDWP/Eclipse experts out there?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 07:44:44 GMT
Sorry for the noise, but I know there are some VM designers etc listening
here.

I'm trying to get JDWP working between the Wonka VM and Eclipse. I've reached
the point where I can set a breakpoint and run the app until I hit it;
Eclipse shows the correct stack frames and shows the correct mine in the edit
window, but then throws up an error message 'An internal error occurred
during "Debug"'. Now I'm wondering what to do next ... can anyone give me
tips on how to get more debugging info out of Eclipse, documentation about
how Eclipse uses JDWP, supplementary documentation on JDWP in general, etc.?

Thanks for your time,

Chris