harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Print module tests
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:13:43 GMT

On 5 October 2006 at 14:02, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 5 October 2006 at 16:39, "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> w
> rote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > I'm working on build files for Applet/ImageIO/Print modules contribution...
> >
> > Number of print modules tests fails if there is no printer in the
> > system. Should I exclude such tests?
>
> Yes.  Please.
>
> I got impatient (because of the vote) and started a build patch too.
> I've got pretty far but imageio needs more work.  How far have you got
> with yours?  I can attach mine to the jira if it might help.

Another observation, JpegEncoder.c in the awt module seems more up to
date than the version included in the contribution.  (It uses the
exception unified exception methods from the luni common module and
doesn't include the jpegint.h header for example.)

Can we use the awt one please?

Regards,
 Mark.