harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:11:15 GMT
Fedora Core 5, x86 please.  It is the only platform that I use, and I
use it daily.  :-)

I can volunteer a machine that runs nightly tests (although I'm not
sure how that works).  Also, I can report bugs when I personally see
them.  However, I tend to work of relatively stable branches and
update infrequently.

Naveen