harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc] TLS access from GC: a proposal to refactor the code
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:48:46 GMT
Well, AFAIU this part of Mikhail's proposal is not mandatory for all
GCs. You can use original interface functions for GCv5: malloc GC TLS
structure and install only one pointer into TLS.

The only thing we need to change is to make GC to access and allocate
its data by itself (for greater modularity).
--
Ivan