harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] define pre-commit testing configs to gain the stability
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:09:39 GMT
What an interesting discussion! I have just read this out. :)

IMHO, all of the discussion is focused on the scalability of
bazar-like development as it exists here in harmony incubator:

If something wrong is commited, then everyone has broken build or
something doesn't work. - This is bad. System is badly scalable. What
can we do here?

If build is broken, then the cause might be found by someone and
posted on harmony-dev. - This is good. And it has good scalability :)

--
Ivan