harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Jitrino.OPT performs incorrect GC enumeration in nested loop with array accesses
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:43:42 GMT
Agree with pluses and minuses :)

2 Egor, it is not so easy to find 'base' pointer having only interior
pointer to an object. So, base pointer should be saved or it should be
deducible somehow.

Could someone review the changes in the patch to jitrino? I'm afraid I
don't have sufficient knowledge of the jitrino internals to do that.
--
Ivan