harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cordova" <martin.cord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Questions about next snapshot...
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:38:22 GMT
I can help testing, since I don't have the skills in C/C++.

Usually, what I do on linux boxes is:

1.- Minimal O.S. install, text-only. Include XOrg shared libraries. No
need to start any XOrg related service.
2.- Install my IBM JRE v1.4.2
3.- Start my java server process (servlet engine) with this system property:

-Djava.awt.headless=true

That's it, my servlet can generate graphics in PNG really fast,
without a graphics environment.

Regards,
Martin

--