harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][logging] Best practices for logging within the Class Library?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 02:19:19 GMT

So does this mean that I delete all of the TODOs with comments like "log
warning" and not get flamed again?

Seriously, if this was already agreed upon, then why are they tons of
comments about logging to be reinserted? These comments are either in the
form of TODOs, FIXMEs and in many cases just logging code that commented
out.

As for not remembering the previous agreement, sorry about that. I looked
and the original conversation was in May, I can barely remember last week.