harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1363 - status update
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:19:23 GMT
On the 0x1E5 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> > Am I doing something wrong? do we build with 'build.sh' yet?
>
> ?
>
> I build only w/ build.sh
>
> Here's how I work these days : I have checked out
>
>      enhanced/trunk
>
> and run "ant" in that directory, which will do a svn switch on
> working_classlib and working_vm, checking out the head of
> classlib/trunk and drlvm/trunk into those two directories.

trying...
"ant" from "enhanced/trunk" failed on "build.native", could not find
lcms.h and icc34.h

looks exactly as this failure:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-commits/200607.mbox/%3C3783436.1153485794952.JavaMail.jira@brutus%3E

> If you let that run, it will build classlib and drlvm, and then
> package in to hdk and jre, but I don't use this in my day to day life.
>
> I tend to go into either working_vm and build there via build/build.sh
> (note you need to either set -Dextern.dep.CLASSLIB.loc correctly, or
> just have a drlvm.properties file in working_vm/build or when I need a
> classlib update, go up into working_classlib, do an svn update, and
> then ant.

this one does not allow me to build.sh update on downloading
XALAN. This is a kind of problem that appeared when classlib was not
built, but now it looks like built successfully.

trying more...