harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [launcher] Executable hangs
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:53:08 GMT
What is the kernel version BTW? There could be some issues with
2.4.x, currently everybody works with 2.6.x

concerning hythread_exit .. Did you resolve it already?  I see the
symbol _undefined_ too (and no definition of the symbol in hythread.so
or any other lib, although sources are fine, probably some bug in the
build system), but dynamic linker does not complain on my machine.

hm, gdb .. did you 'export' LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
(sorry for the dummy question:)