harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [launcher] Executable hangs
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:41:46 GMT
Looks like a progress :)

On the 0x1F2 day of Apache Harmony Armand Navabi wrote:
> That did not fix it for me.  I thought I had both the bin directory and the
> default directory in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I just ran it again to make sure,
> and it still seems to get lost on execv().  Is there something special I
> need to call in gdb to skip it?

you can always jump in GDB. And I love this feature.
Now that should be easy enuough to debug out why the launcher does not
see the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and tries to execv. Geir says, it should NOT
execv. This is the bug. Seems like an easy one.

does main.c:1037 (oldPath = getenv (variableName);) work for you?

BTW, I remember having to set HYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on OSX. I was very surprized))