harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] new "Getting Started" guides
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:44:58 GMT
Hi Geir,

Those new documents look really good.  I just found a few spelling mistakes
on the first one (http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_users.html).

In the first paragraph "no development tools our need to" should probably be
"no development tools or need to".  In the fourth paragraph "run well on the
paltforms offered" should be "run well on the platforms offered"  and in the
fifth paragraph I think "unpack inÄto a jre directory" should be "unpack
into a jre directory".

I hope you don't think I'm being picky - I just think it's better for the
project's image if we have correct spelling and grammar etc on the website.

Thanks,

Sian