harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][apr] APR fails to load a JIT library when using a fully qualified path
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:30:40 GMT
2006/9/25, Mikhail Fursov <mike.fursov@gmail.com>:
> I spent a couple of hours today investigating this bug.
> The result is: this is not a bug, this is the problem of the MSVC project
> file I use to build and to debug JIT. So it was my error.
>
> BTW: if anyone is interested to use MSVC project files to build JIT or other
> components of DRLVM I can put them into JIRA and support these files in the
> nearest future.

It would be really nice, projects are convenient for browsing/editing
native sources on Windows. OTOH using them for compilation may be a
concern, just like the one above - someone have to keep them in sync
with common build system.
But I suppose you are not alone in the way you work with MSVC anyway -
so let's try.

+1 from me.
--
Alexey