harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] invoking non-trivial jars results in IllegalAccessError
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:45:22 GMT
Pavel,

Thanks for the links - I found smth interesting in the last one.
Note, however: all of them mention that the application or extension
class loader should use the Class-Path attribute, not arbitrary
URLClassLoader. Moreover, this depends on the context - e.g. the
extension CL should ignore it. And the URLClassLoader does not provide
any API to control this.
Though our URLClassLoader is aware of the Class-Path attribute and
current JarRunner impl works, we may need to revisit this issue in
sometime...

--
Regards,
Alexey