harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Use Sun 5.0_8 or Eclipse Compiler for automated builds
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:01:39 GMT
2006/9/7, Oliver Deakin <oliver.deakin@googlemail.com>:
> Alexey Varlamov wrote:

As long as luni-kernel stubs actually document VMI, we should keep all
related methods there (until someone can suggest better place, which I
doubt - you know, the code is best doc itslef and any separate docs
become outdated sooner or later). Real-life example: I noted
NoSuchMethodException in DRLVM trace logs, and was quite puzzled what
it is about - so had to browse dev-list history...

> As far as I can see, that is the only method that has been removed
> recently from the
> Thread class stub - were there any others that I have missed that are
> required?
Simply reapply luni-kernel part of HARMONY-635. Thank you!

--
Regards,
Alexey