harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][doc]Recommend to remove trunk\doc\kernel_doc and trunk\doc\vm_doc from svn repository.
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:16:58 GMT
Hi, all:
     I have fixed the script to generate vm_doc but there is a problem: the
newly generated vm_doc will override the original one which is under control
of svn. Thus it will lead to build failure since vm_doc lacks from the
perspective of svn. Since the content under the directories
of  trunk\doc\kernel_doc and trunk\doc\vm_doc can be generated accordingly,
I recommend to remove them from svn control as the doc of classlib does.

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM