harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1582 - invocation API for DRLVM
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:07:36 GMT
>Alexey Varlamov [26/Sep/06 05:11 AM]
>Evgueni, thank you, quite impressive work!
>Unfortunately patch is so huge it is hard to understand at once.

I understand your concern (about reformatting)... I feel very-very
uncomfortable when I study purely formatted code. It always hard to
understand some one's code especially if it is hard to read. That was
not my intention to fix indenting I just can't study such code and
reformat it on the fly.... Sorry, I don't know how to switch my patch
to the original formatting.

>And what really bothers, is that about half of it is just reformatting :(
>Can't we really go without white space changes and renaming of
>parameters\local vars???
Its definitely much less than the half of the patch.

>Kind request: could you please describe shortly what is done in TM -
which >essential changes & enhancements?

I think a lot of people are interested in answer to this question. Do
you? Let me get a break and I will come up with details....