harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] my latest round of patches broke something
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:06:44 GMT
On 9/26/06, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > > H-1519 may be
> > > needed ( I suspect it is ), but we can look at it after the first
> > > two fixes
> > > have gone in?
> >
> > Look away
>
> The H-1519 spotted major issue, committed patch to APR thread_cond*
> certainly has holes.
It seems Alexey is right. Before this patch build test (on my local
workspace with Invocation API implemented) worked fine. After I merged
I got 3 new failures on kernel test java.lang.Thread. It still
possible to be a problem of the merge (or my local changes are
incompatible) but I didn't touch the area I got the failures on.

Evgueni