harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] DRLVM, jre/bin/default and launcher
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:31:43 GMT
Hi Geir,

I'm very enthusiastic about making DRLVM to work with the launcher. It
requires implementation of the Invocation API to a certain extent. For
example it's enougth to have only partial support for
DestroyJavaVM(JavaVM * vm). Some changes to j.l.Thread class is
necessary as well. So if there is no objections I can start working on
it right now.

Thanks
Evgueni.