harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] invoking non-trivial jars results in IllegalAccessError
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:01:13 GMT
Alexey,

We should also note, that system class loader === application loader (===
URLClassLoader in our case). :)
Though, it looks like I've mistaken when generifying the requirement for
class loader to parse manifest and extract Class-Path attribute from it.
Though :), this requirement is true for bootstrap class loader (at least RIs
do parse them).

Regards,
     Pavel.