harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] invoking non-trivial jars results in IllegalAccessError
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:03:10 GMT
Alexey,

There numerous sources. [1] is jar file specification - look for Class-Path
attribute description, [2] is from "Java tutorials" series - read through
first paragraph. I'm sure that more direct statement can be found at
java.sun.com.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jar/jar.html
[2] http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ext/basics/load.html