harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1363 - status update
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:26:03 GMT
Tried it on Windows and found the problem which, as it looks like, have
never been caught before.
As I discovered, launcher uses platform specific line separators to parse
harmonyvm.properties on a specific platform. But haromynvm.properties, which
is copied into deploy, has unix line endings and is skipped. As the result,
EM can't initialize.

I workarounded this by running unix2dos on harmonyvm.properties.

Anyone else using launcher out there? :)

Pavel.