harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Cleaning insides of Class.h header
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:25:46 GMT
It's been long time this discussion stopped.
This may mean three things:
- first, everyone agrees this should be done and I'm ok to provide
consecutive patches;
- second, noone clearly understand the purpose of what is suggested to do;
if this is the case, do not hesitate to ask (again?);
- third, noone is really interested in making source code of DRLVM more
readable and more understandable, and I should drop this activity.

Meanwhile, I'd like to open jira and start posting patches there.

Regards,
    Pavel.