harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Integration checks (was building from svn on FC5)
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:18:57 GMT
Hello,

I've created a patch that  adds task 'eclipsehwa' (Eclipse 'Hello,
world!' application) to Harmony classlib build.xml . It's attached to
the issue.

You can run

ant -Dharmony.vm.exe=...  -Declipse-home=<eclipse 3.2 root> eclipsehwa

and Eclipse will start, create a project, create a test and compile it

Now it doesn't work with Harmony DRLVM because '-jar' launching is used.