harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 06:47:06 GMT
Hello,

Seems like nobody is using this test results storage - the problem may
be that it has very few features. I'm going to implement something I
think will be useful - please make comments if you have any.

Features are:
- autorization - authorized users can modify tests results, for
example, link a test failure to a JIRA issue
- attributes - platform, compiler, JVM, build date, build tag for
every test run (set of test results)
- list with test runs on the first page - attributes + number of
passed, failed tests
- browsing of test runs - view all tests, view failed, etc
- for every test it will be posible to view its history - results of
this test in other runs - on all configurations and on the same
confiruration