harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:28:37 GMT
Hello,

I've deployed the test infrastructure app  to http://harmonytest.org .
It is mostly for demo purpose - the disk space is not too large - I
hope it will move somewhere else after evaluation.  Please try to
upload your test results there and send comments/wishes about the app
- I'll try to implement them.

There is no design because I didn't dare to make it Apache-looking :)

The problem I see is that DRL VM version as seen is 'java.exe
-version' is not seen in System.getProperties() as is not recorded in
xmls with test results because of it. It's hard to identify the
configuration the tests were run on - I think version information
should be added to properties.

I don't want to send the account data to the list - please let me know
if you want to have access to the site.