harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Okomin" <ilya.oko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][internationalization] where to put the messages?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:41:48 GMT
Hello, Mikhail!

I would better suggest you to put new messages to the
messages.propertiesfile as we are going to use common
internationalization scheme for all
modules.
You are right about the converting all messages to the new scheme for [luni]
module one day. However, if all new messages stored following the new scheme
- conversion of older messages would be easier. I think it's reasonable.

Regards,
Ilya.