harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Okomin" <ilya.oko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] svn:eol-style = native (LF vs CRLF)
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:17:04 GMT

> Sure -- just blat them all in one go.
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>

> Nathan Beyer wrote:
> > Does anyone have objections to setting the svn:eol-style to native for
> > *.java, *.c, *.h, *.cpp, *.xml as we move forward with updates and
> changes?
> > I believe this is the suggested setting for committers [1][2]. The only
> file
> > types that I know of that must have a specific line ending are *.dsp and
>
> > *.dsw, which must be CRLF.
> >

> > Some files are already set this way and others are not, but if we go
> about
> > updating these as we move forward, this should normalize checkouts for
> > everyone.

Hi to all!
Is anything done on this issue?
I found some classes in [security] module has different eol style
even within one package.
When I make a patch for these classes, apply it (on Windows) - I find, that
classes, that were in svn reporitory with 'unix' eol now have 'dos' eol.
Thus if I make diff again - it shows me, that some files are to be fully
rewrited with 'dos' eol, and I can't see the differences I've made.
Probably I've missed something with svn settings or smth else?

Thanks,
Ilya.