harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino.JET] "-Xem jet:" and "-Xjit jet::wb4j" don't work anymore
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:42:11 GMT
Egor,
I think this is right suggestion to synchronize our WB and H1580
implementations.
AFAIK H1580 uses old JET version and is not compatible with the latest
compiler version.
If it's true, our implementation for the new JET/OPT version will do the job
for the both subprojects.

The only question I have now is a question to Geir and other commiters:
Do I really need to create a new JIRA for WB support in Jitrino? Or is it
better to add my patches to H1580?
I ask this because the last time a person added a patch to the JIRA created
by me was asked by Geir to use another JIRA to separate our contributions (I
mean Jitrino.OPT testing framework).